Today’s guest blogger is Barret, my wonderful, fun-loving, 3-legged best friend. In case you’re wondering, he’s an odd mix of Cocker Spaniel and Miniature Pinscher. Don’t laugh; I’m pretty sure that the items on this list are exactly what he’d ask for if he could! Without further ado, here is Barret’s 2013 christmas wish list for Santa Claus.
- Patchwork Pet Colossal Plush Toys: I just love to snuggle with toys that are the same size as me or larger. I drag them up to the couch, knead them with my front paw until it’s just at the right spot, and then ahhhhh… pure bliss.
- A big stocking full of RedBarn Filled Cow Hooves: These are my favorite treats… well out of the treats that Mom will let me have. Sometimes I eat them too fast though and get an upset belly, but it’s totally worth it. The filling in these smell and taste so good, my mouth is watering now!
- I really hate the cold, rain and snow, so a new Sherling Dog Coat would really help me out this winter. We’ve gotten that white stuff twice already! Yuck! It’s so cold I usually hide when it is time to go outside to potty. What’s great is the design of this coat will still work for me even though I only have 3 legs.
4. This leopard print Memory Foam mattress is right up my alley. I’m a bit of a Diva, so I really like animal prints, and this leopard print matches my collar exactly! Being a tripawd, it can sometimes be hard to navigate big fluffy pillows; one of these should be firm enough to keep me from getting tripped up, but still snuggly, soft and warm.
5. Speaking of animal print, this zebra print flexi leash is much cooler than the red one Mom has for me now.
6. With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, sometimes I get so excited that I just can’t calm down. I’m thinking that some of this new calming supplement from Hilton Herbs might do the trick. Just to take the edge off…
7. You might not believe me, but I LOVE bath time! Really, I get very excited for a long, warm soak in bubbly water. My only complaint is that I come out smelling like a girl. This manly-smelling shampoo from Tropiclean is just what the masseuse needs to order.